1. Using HAS money, we will issue guaranteed checks with your application to State Game Departments to cover ALL application fees.
2. When HAS submits your application, it has your name, your social security number, (for tracking bonus points, etc.) your personal data, (ht. wt. etc.) and HAS address. This ensures the tag drawn or refund check will be returned to our HAS office.
3. We will recommend areas if requested. We know areas in regards to trophy quality, best odds, accessibility, etc. If you know which areas you wish to apply for, then we will of course use those.
4. Your application will be checked for errors, license numbers, signatures, etc. Hundreds of applications are rejected each year due to errors.
5. All applications will be sent by certified express mail to the appropriate state game offices to ensure the deadline is met.
6. We will notify you of your success or rejection in the drawings.
Our application service makes the application process a simple as possible. We ask you to complete and return our Contract and Hunter Information Profile. This is a one time process; these records will be kept on file.
The Contract gives HAS limited power of attorney to process and sign your applications and cash refund checks issued in your name. If successfully drawn, you are bound by HAS Contract to submit tag fee within ten (10) days following notification by HAS.
This profile gives HAS a better understanding of the type of hunter you are and the quality of game you are interested in. With this information HAS can better match you to the area that best suits your physical condition and hunting desires.
The first week of January each contracted HAS client will receive an application order form for the coming year. This must be completed and returned immediately, as application deadlines beginning in January. No other HAS order form will be sent The easiest payment plan is with a credit card. HAS will charge your card as state deadlines are due. This spaces your charges over a 4-6 month period. HAS fees are calculated according to the amount of money lent and to which state the money is lent, as each state holds the money for various lengths of time.
With thirty years hunting / guiding experience, HAS offers our guiding service, Altimus Adventures. We are available for contracted hunts in seven states. HAS clients are under no obligation to book with Altimus Adventures. We know many reputable outfitters and will offer recommendations.
Instead of tying up your money for the next several months, why not use HAS money! We look forward to serving you. If you need Hunter Application Service paper work or further information, please call our toll free number 1-888-824-7748, or contact us at the appropriate address found at the bottom of our application order form. And remember, "your chances of drawing a tag are a lot better if you put in!"