1. Using HAS money, we will issue guaranteed checks with your application to State Game Departments to cover ALL application fees.
2. When HAS submits your application, it has your name, your social security number, (for tracking bonus points, etc.) your personal data, (ht. wt. etc.) and HAS address. This ensures the tag drawn or refund check will be returned to our HAS office.
3. We will recommend areas if requested. We know areas in regards to trophy quality, best odds, accessibility, etc. If you know which areas you wish to apply for, then we will of course use those.
4. Your application will be checked for errors, license numbers, signatures, etc. Hundreds of applications are rejected each year due to errors.
5. All applications will be sent by certified express mail to the appropriate state game offices to ensure the deadline is met.
6. We will notify you of your success or rejection in the drawings.
Our application service makes the application process a simple as possible. We ask you to complete and return our Contract and Hunter Information Profile. This is a one time process; these records will be kept on file.